Monday, March 14, 2016

Project Life 2016 | January 11-24

Today I'm sharing a simple layout from January that I pulled together using a few random things including papers from Pink Paislee's "C'est La Vie" collection and and the Citrus Twist embellishment add-on kit from February. The add-on kit included puffy stickers from Pink Paislee and rubber pieces & a washi book from the Maggie Holmes Bloom collection. I also added in a few miscellaneous Heidi Swapp pieces, and a handful of paper scraps from my stash to pull the color pallete together.

Here's the overall spread...

A close-up of the left page...

And the right page...

I made a couple of very simple pockets for this layout, to hold some different ephemera I had saved. First, a pocket for a set of ticket stubs from a hockey game. We get a LOT of these over the course of a season, so it's nice to include them every now and them.


The second pocket in this layout holds a pair of (losing!) Powerball lottery tickets. This was such a topic of conversation this week, I had to include them! The mint green and gold tab is from Heidi Swapp's planner collection.

The alpha stickers used throughout are from Bo Bunny. I love the font and size, and 3 colors come on a single 12x2 sheet! This sheet has white, black and grey.


And finally, a reminder that sometimes the simplest cards can be... wonderful.


That's about it today- Short and sweet. Not every layout is a detailed masterpiece, and that's okay!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. For a "simple" layout, it's beautif! Your pockets are fantastic, and I agree, your filler card, it is wonderful. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be simple in your eyes but it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete