Saturday, April 22, 2017

Project Life 2017 | February 6-19

Hi scrappy friends! Today I am sharing a layout using the January Pocket Life kit from Citrus Twist Kits called "Jameson," as well as the exclusive die cuts from the Main kit that month.


I focused on the lighter colors from the kit, especially the yellow, aqua and pink. Here is the overall layout...


And a closer look at just the left page...



The kit came with a sheet of yellow word stickers. The phrases were really great this month and I used many of them throughout the layout. I also used a few of the stamps from the kit, stamping directly in my photo below.


The card on the right above was part of my "100 days of PL cards" series in Instagram. I've been playing along with "the 100 day project" by creating and posting a new Project Life card each day.


Here's the right side page...





For the base of the card above, I just adhered 2 journal cards together on the back side using washi tape. I like the extra interest and color this gives, instead of a single 4x6.


And that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment