Thursday, February 9, 2017

Project Life 2016 | October 3-16

Hi all! It's still cold and wintery here in upstate New York, with everything covered in a coat of white, so it's been nice to scrap colorful pictures from fall. The layout I'm sharing today spans another 2 weeks. I didnt have many photos from either of these weeks, and they werr both fall-themed, so I happily combined them into 1 layout.

For this layout I didn't use a kit, but rather a few products from a singular collection- Fancy Pants Designs "Golden Days." The colors and theme were perfect for the photos I was using. I purchased 3 items from this collection- the 6x6 paper pad, the "tags and labels" pack and a sheet of puffy stickers. With only a few small exceptions, those were really the only products I used in this layout.

Here's the overall layout...


And the full left side...


For the title card this week, I grabbed an October calendar card I received with an Elle's Studio purchase, layered it over a piece of this gorgeous floral patterned paper and stitched a border around the edge. To mark the date I used a couple small puffy hearts.


I used several of the tags provided in the kit. Below is one, which I trimmed smaller. The stamped sentiment are from Citrus Twist Kits stamp sets, and the rubber piece is from Freckled Fawn. The puffy gold heart is from the Golden Days collection. I used several of these throughout the layout.



The card on the right in the photo above was so simple, but turned out so pretty. The "Golden Days" puffy are from the collection, as is the 3x4 background card (it was included in the tags and labels pack). I simply added some ink splatter and stitching.

Below, I added a flap to hold a few extra photos.



To add some interest to couple of the full 4x6 photos in this layout, I added clusters of labels, washi top and puffy stickers, with just a bit of stitching. I love how these look. Again, the stamped sentiment is from Citrus Twist Kits. I keep a bin of all these mini stamp sets above my desk and use them on every single layout!



Here's the full right side...


This gold puffy "love" sticker is one of my most favorite things ever! I added it directly on my photo, to fill in tge blank air space, along with some navy alpha from my stash. These are from Basic Grey I think?


Here's another card with a stitched tag and cluster of puffy stickers. That particular tag was a completely different shape, that I trimmed to match the others I used.


Below, one of my favorite cards! This 3x4 card was included in the "tags and labels" pack. I loved the quote, and the image of floating leaves cascading down. I added a bit of ink splatter and a couple puffy leaves to give it some dimension. I also used a thin wood veneer leaf from Citrus Twist Kits and stitched it in place.


And just a few last little details...



And that's it for this layout. Thanks for stopping by!











Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment