Thursday, September 1, 2011

December Daily 2010- Day 6-10


Day 6-
The left side is the back of the glitter chipboard (it’s WHITE chipboard). The right side is just another piece of thick grey cardstock. I added a mini paper clip and “Adore” ticket stub to the top and a strip of patterned paper under the photos. I love these photos. Its this kind of stuff that I really want to document… I fear our days of innocent holiday “decorations” are numbered. 


Day 7-
Another salvaged cover of a Christmas card on the left with some patterned paper and a postage stamp. There’s really no right-side base here, just our Christmas card with some canvas Technique Tuesday stickers sandwiched together and a canvas Thickers number.


Day 8-
Basic Grey patterned paper covered chipboard and a red glitter numer. That’s about it here.


Day 9-
The left is the white back-side of the chipboard and the right side is another set of page protector sleeves. I added a small kraft journaling tag to the outside of the sleeve, with the Thickers number on it. Super-simple page.


Day 10-
This page was cut from a piece of die-cut journaling paper from Jenni Bowlin. This was the paper I traced to make the covers and it set the shape for the whole album. I squared up the top and bottom lines and set the size so that you could see a border of the next page behind it. The numbers are black felt, from Ki memories. The red glitter circle I made by cutting some tacky paper into a ring and sprinkling on red glitter.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment