Thursday, September 1, 2011

December Daily 2010- Day 1 thru 5

Forgive the image quality here, my camera doesn’t like me anymore.


Day 1-
Just ivory cardstock with a red glitter sticker strip down the right side. A small tag tucked under the top photo explains the official start of our holiday season and the opening of our advent calendar/cabinet.


Day 2-
The left is the cover of a velvety Christmas Card I salvaged. The right side base page is black and cream cardstock and a photo/note about our bedtime conversations and how they are often geared towards Christmas wish lists in December. The “dreams” sticker is black velvet. I used a self-inking date stamp behind the number 2.


Day 3-
Just grey cardstock and some trees I cut out of die-cut paper. I added patterned paper over top one of the trees and some red jewels to many of them. The dots around the number 3 are a rub-on.


Day 4-
This was such a busy day and I had so many things to document. I used page protectors as the right-side base page to gain more photo space. This was really a 12x12 page protector that had 6 4x6 sleeves and a margin on the side for a 3-ring binder. I just cut out a section to give myself these 2 sleeves and hole-punched right through them once the photos were added. Another self-inking stamp under the number 4, adhered to the outside of the page protector. The title on the left is Cosmo Cricket rub-ons.



Day 5-
The left side was just more photos on the back-side of the page protector. I punched holes in an ad from The Nutcracker Ballet we attended, stapled our ticket stubs to it and inserted it in-between the base pages. The base page on the right is glittery red chipboard. It was hard to glue onto this so I used some Zots, but otherwise, I LOVE this chipboard! The glitter stays on and will not flake off. Plus is chipboard, so it’s nice and thick. I traced my cover onto pages like this so they are the same size/shape.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment