Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sketch Challenge

Anyone that has scrapped with me knows, I love my sketches! So when I read Lori at Apron Strings was hosting a sketch challenge, I knew it was perfect for me. Below is my take on 3 of the challenges, all using this PageMaps sketch.


Challenge #3- Use the sketch as is (I also combined 2 vertical 4x6 photos to fill the larger 5x7 spot and cropped my photos a bit larger as that worked better for the images I was using)

Challenge #4- Re-orient 2 photos (I also added a additional photo)


Challenge #6- Replace 2 smaller photos for a larger one (I misted over an alphabet mask to create the "background" paper for the right-hand side... and then couldn't bear to cover it up with the large mat so I matted all the individual photos to make them pop a bit)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. These are all great takes on the sketch and the challenges! I especially love the abc paper and the masking on the 3rd layout!

    ReplyDelete