Friday, January 11, 2013

Project Life- Week 51 & 52

So I've just completed 52 weeks of Project Life... and decided now its finally time to share. Yep, I know.

Week 52

This was a busy week. Adding inserts helped to break the week into days & gatherings with different branches of our family. First up is the overall view, showing the left side, which was Christmas Eve, and the front of the first insert (a Project Life Design H pocket page) which was Christmas morning at home...

Here's the back of the first insert, more Christmas morning at home, and the front of the second insert (another Design H, with the top cut off) which was the get-together with my brother, mother and step-father's family. I made a little envelope to hold a note/letter my daughter wrote about her thoughts about this Christmas. I slit the page protector to allow access from the backside and added a brad and turn to hold the flap closed...

And finally, the back of the second insert, which was a visit with my father & his girlfriend, and then the right side of the week which was everything else on Christmas and the days after...

Products: Pulled out some old collections that I've been horarding. Mostly Cosmo Cricket. The newsprint paper used for the envelope is Stampin Up. Chipboard alpha is my favorite Basic Grey chip stickers. Green alpha stickers are Studio Calico. Tabs on the inserts are October Afternoon (love those!) and the transparent snowflake card was made with a KI memories diecut paper, mounted on vellum and sprited with SC Mister Huey's. "Recorded" card is from the PL Clementine kit. The rest I made with some grid paper from an old WRMK set.

Week 51

No insert this week, pretty straight-forward. This week covered Taylor's class party, some fun with props and my family's Christmas get-together...

Products: Mainly Echo Park's "For the Record 2" collection, and some misc. washi & Elle's Studio tags. Journalling cards from PL Clementine set and Studio Calico. The black "Love" card I cut on my Cricut and used the negative, mounted on some newsprint paper. Mini Market letters from October Afternoon.

And... thta's Week 51 & 52. I'm oficially done with my 2012 albums (I needed 2) and moving on to 2013! LOVE this project!

For more info on the Project Life system, check out www.BeckyHiggins.com







Pin It

1 comment: