Friday, January 11, 2013

Project Life- more 2012 layouts

Sharing a few of my favorite layouts from the second half of 2012...

Week 33

First up, Week 33, from mid-August. I had thisold Fancy Pants "Its the Little Things" collection (in both 6x6 and 12x12) that is easily one of my most favorite collections of all time. I was hesitant to use it (you know that, 'but if I use it, I won't have it anymore!' problem!). So I bit the bullet, figured it did no good sitting in a drawer to be drooled on while loking for other things, and tried to do my best to showcase it. It includes 2 inserts.

The first photo shows the full right side, and the front of the first insert. Just lots of everyday things: running errands, having a rare mommy-daughter lunch, cooking dinner and some summer reading. Nothing spectacular and all these pics came from my phone. Not great quality, but it captures real life, whcih I like. The front on the first insert begins photos from a trip to a local fair...

Back of the first insert, front of the second. more photos from the fair...

And here's the right page. I love the 3 right-most photos of this layout. Just a Sunday afternoon, no special occasion- but some of my favorite photos from 2012.

Week 36

A busy week, including the first day of school, welcoming our new puppy and a graduation party. The first photo shows the left side and front of the first insert. The first insert is a trimmed baseball card page protector from Staples. I had to document our puppy Oliver’s arrival and I’m so glad I caught a pic of him with his ears (one up, one down) because he only looked like that for a day or 2 and then the other ear popped up…


Back side of the first insert, front of the second. The second insert holds photos from my cousin’s graduation party from cosmetology school. I made her an oversized pair of glittery scissors and lots of “hair” props so she posed with everyone. I couldn’t choose a favorite, so I included them all!. So fun!

The last photo shows the back of the second insert anda bit of the right side page. The photo of my 86-year-old grandma in a paper wig of red braids cracks me up! So glad this project helps me capture these memories...

Products: Mostly Echo Park’s “So Happy Together” collection, with some tabs from October Afternoon and alpha from American Crafts and Carolee’s Creations.

For more info on Project Life, check out www.beckyhiggins.com





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment