Friday, January 11, 2013

Project Life- some layouts from 2012

Sharing a few random Project Life layouts from 2012...

Week 47

This week included Thanksgiving and a trip to see the musical Wicked.


My daughter and I love the music from Wicked so I wanted to include the soundtrack for her (you know, in case in 20 years she wants to listen and remember?!)... To do this I just found a plastic CD case, cut it in half to use the back portion (the part that holds the CD in half) and I punched holes in it to add to the binder. I adhered patterned paper on the backside (making sure it was double-sided and I liked both sides). I burned a copy of the soundtrack on a CD and used a simple Avery CD label to add the design label (I edited the Wicked poster in PhotoShop).

Products: Mainly Echo Park's "This & That", with some Jillibean labels, PL Clementine journal card, random washi and a Studio Calico wood veneer arrow. Letter stickers are Basic Grey and Echo Park.

Week 28

Flashback to July... my photos had lots of red and turquois that I had a hard time tyoing together. I ended up using a lot of Project Life Clementine cards with black accents and I'm fairly happy with the result. I don't normally use this much of a PL set in one layout, but it worked.

Products: Project Life Clementine Core kit, AC Thickers, washi, Elle's Studio tags.

For more info on the Project Life system, check out
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea to add a cd to your layout. I will definetly need to do that for a special show. Layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete